|Bobbi Adams, M.D.
||Matthew Yelle, M.D.
||Stephen Davis, M.D.
|Robert Davis, P.A.
||Renae Miller, P.A.
||Ben Hess, M.D.
|Barbara Heier, P.A.
||Alison Meyer, F.N.P.
||John Pate, M.D.
|Tina Hulse, P.A.-C.
||Thomas Van Bruggen, M.D., F.A.C.S.
||Heidi Olson, M.D.
|David Kloss, M.D., F.A.C.S.
||Nicole Strand, M.D.
||Thomas Weston, P.A.
|Janelle Strom, OB./GYN.
||Robert Muller, M.D.
||Jill Wilkens, P.A.
|Jennifer Arnhold, OB./GYN.
||Shaneen Schmidt, M.D.
||Lorinda Zigan, P.A.-C.
|Vickie Dennis, OB./GYN.
||Laura DuChene, M.D.
Home of Tri-County Health Care, Wadena, Minnesota has a lot to offer to individuals and families small and large. Uniquely situated in central Minnesota, Wadena offers many recreational activities such as golfing, hunting, fishing and trails for walking, running and biking. Tri-County Health Care – Wadena Clinic is proud to serve this area with its wide range of services for the entire family.
We are proud to provide these on-site services:
- Medical care for any illness or injury
- Minor surgery
- Laboratory testing
- Ingrown toenail removal
- Laceration repair
- Freeze or remove actinic keratosis
- Biopsy skin lesions
- Remove skin tags and cysts
- Wart care
- Gynecology, including pap tests
- Maternity care
- Infant and child care
- Routine physicals
- Emergency care including fractures, lacerations and injuries
- Geriatric care
- Foot care
- Weight management and nutritional guidance
- DOT/Bus Driver physical exams
We ask that all first-time patients and self-pay patients pay for services rendered at the time of their visit. After your account has been established, all charges are due and payable within 30 days following the date the statement is sent.
For more information visit our Financial page.
Clinic Release of Information
Fax - 218.631.7571
We will admit patients requiring hospitalization to Tri-County Health Care in Wadena. Tri-County Health Care is proud of its community hospital that provides complete specialty coverage. Tri-County Health Care has a highly technical and well-equipped intensive care units, surgery suites, labor and delivery suites, a pediatric unit, diagnostic x-ray, lab facilities, respiratory therapy services, physical and occupational therapy services and 24-hour emergency and ambulance care.
You will receive a separate bill for hospital services provided by Tri-County Health Care.
As a patient, you have the responsibility:
- To keep and be on time for appointments and give early notice of cancellation.
- To know your health plan benefits or requirements.
- To present proof of coverage at each time of service and to update your medical provider with any changes.
- To pay co-payments at the time of service. To pay deductions, coinsurance and charges for non-covered and non-referred services in a timely manner.
For more information visit our Patient Rights and Responsibilities page.
- When scheduling preventative appointments and necessary screenings, please do so in advance. Be sure to bring to your exam any forms that need to be filled out.
- We will assign urgent problems for the first available opening on the same day. True emergencies will be seen immediately.
- The provider of your choice may not be available on the day you need to be seen. If you are ill, please be prepared to see whomever is available.
- Tell the receptionist the nature of your visit. This aids us in scheduling the proper amount of time for your appointment. Scheduling appointments accurately helps us to keep your waiting time to a minimum.
- If you are unable to keep a scheduled appointment, please call as far in advance as you can to cancel. This enables us to schedule others who are waiting to be seen.
You can be confident that our services and staff meet the highest standards of care—on a continuous basis!
Back to Top »