Let Us Take Care of You.
Tri-County Health Care's Nutrition Services provides outstanding service, advice and education to patients while they are in the hospital and after they are discharged. With two registered dietitians on-staff, we work hand-in-hand with your entire care team to provide a nutrition plan perfectly tailored to your health care needs. An active part in promoting healthy food choices on our campus, in the community and at all of our Tri-County Health Care patient events, Tri-County's Nutrition Services is committed to making your experience with us as pleasant and enjoyable as possible, by providing great tasting meals and courteous service.
Services provided include:
- Working directly with a patient's medical team, providing valuable information regarding appropriate nutritional care.
- One-on-one patient education on nutritional choices both during their stay and after discharge
- Low-cost meals for patient visitors, caregivers or guests
- Daily menus and meals delivered quickly and conveniently to patient's bedsides
- Working daily to prepare tasty, healthy foods