Providing hope through education, support and care, Tri-County Health Care is making a difference in the lives of patients with pre-diabetes and diabetes.
Why Tri-County Health Care?
Offering an ADA recognized program, Tri-County Health Care offers diabetes care, education and on-going support for patients with pre-diabetes, as well as Type-1, Type-2 and Gestational diabetes.
Opportunities for patients include:
- Pre-diabetes education sessions
- National Diabetes Prevention Program classes
- Bi-monthly Change Your Weighs support group classes
- Education on insulin pumps, updating/upgrading pumps, setting changes and continuous glucose monitoring
- Five day a week availability for appointments, with some Saturdays available
Diabetes education is provided by a Registered Dietitian and Registered Nurse. Group diabetes education classes are held monthly. Individual sessions and any special teaching needs will be accommodated by staff scheduling. Appointments are encouraged.