Medical Social Services
Working on the behalf of patients and their families, the Medical Social Service staff at Tri-County Health Care is dedicated to providing people with the resources they need to maximize healing and remove obstacles to care whenever possible.
Here to help
Great care not only focuses on the physical needs of patients, but on the emotional and social needs as well. Through extensive training, partnership with providers and staff, and access to services, our professional staff is able to support both patients and families with the social and emotional problems that often accompany injury or illness.
At Tri-County, our experienced staff can:
- Lead support group discussions
- Develop treatment goals for your hospital stay and beyond
- Provide individual counseling and illness education
- Help determine appropriate health services
- Provide support to patients with serious or chronic illnesses
- Assist patients and families with discharge planning
- Arrange home health services
- Assist in acquisition of medical equipment
- Provide information on financial resources
If you have any questions, or if Medical Social Services team can be of any assistance during your time at Tri-County, please do not hesitate to ask. We are here to help.