Health Care for Women, by Women
With an approach that is intimate, personal, and focused on you, at Embrace, we understand the challenges and concerns of women today and are committed to providing solutions.
Welcome to Embrace!
Options! They are what every woman wants, and when it comes to good health, it is more important than ever. Brainerd, Baxter, and the surrounding area now have a unique, different option in the delivery of care. Embrace Women's Health Clinic offers women's health care and gynecological services for women and young girls of all ages.
No matter what stage of life you are in, we offer care services that include everything from annual wellness exams, adolescent gynecology for young girls and the treatment of menopause to areas such as contraception, incontinence and minimally invasive gynecological surgery. Our approach is one that isn't focused on patient numbers or the size of the facility but rather treating each woman who comes through our doors as a unique and special human being. With this as our commitment, we are able to make the care experience what it was meant to be –intimate, personal and focused on you.
Our first priority at Embrace Women's Health Clinic is to help you live a healthy, full life. We understand that women of all ages need specialized care from providers who understand that your health care needs are as unique as you. That is why our providers are there to partner with each woman individually to maintain good health through every stage of life.
Meet our dedicated providers below:
Embrace Women's Health Care Clinic - BaxterSee why health care for women, by women, is so special here at Embrace Women's Health Clinic in Baxter.
Embrace Women's Health Clinic
13495 Elder Drive, Suite 140
Baxter, MN 56425
Monday and Wednesday
8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
For Billing & Financial Information click here.
Embrace Women's Health Clinic in Baxter is proud to provide these care services:
- Well Woman Exams
- Breast Examination
- Consults/Second Opinions
- Contraceptive Counseling
- Menopause/Hormone Management
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Endometriosis Management
- Evaluation of Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Treatment of Uterine Fibroids
- Incontinence Management
- Abnormal Pap Smear Evaluations
- Ovarian Cyst & Pelvic Pain Evaluations
- Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Supracervical Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Assisted Vaginal Hysterectomy
- Vaginal Hysterectomy
- Abdominal Hysterectomy
- Diagnostic & Operative Laparoscopy
- Diagnostic & Operative Hysteroscopy
- Endometrial Ablation
- Tension-Free Vaginal Tape Placement
- Tubal Ligations
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse Surgery
- Adhesion Lysis
- Vein Ablation
- Laparoscopic & Hysteroscopic Sterilization
- Non-Surgical Sterilization
When scheduling an appointment, here are few things to keep in mind:
- When scheduling preventative appointments and necessary screenings, please do so in advance. Be sure to bring to your exam any forms that need to be filled out.
- Tell the receptionist the nature of your visit. This aids us in scheduling the proper amount of time for your appointment. Scheduling appointments accurately helps us to keep your waiting time to a minimum.
- If you are unable to keep a scheduled appointment, please call as far in advance as you can to cancel. This enables us to schedule others who are waiting to be seen.
You can be confident that our services and staff meet the highest standards of care—on a continuous basis! We are committed at Embrace Women's Health helping women navigate through the many stages of life.
To make an appointment, call 218-454-1754
We will admit patients requiring hospitalization to Tri-County Hospital in Wadena. Tri-County Hospital has highly technical and well-equipped intensive care units, surgery suites, labor and delivery suites, diagnostic x-ray, lab facilities, respiratory therapy services, physical and occupational therapy services and 24-hour emergency and ambulance care.