At Tri-County Health Care we want to make your time with us as pleasant and worry-free as possible. Below are a few tips on how to make your appointment both quick and convenient.
Tips for your appointment.
At Tri-County, we want to make your visit with us as stress free and easy as possible. Here are a few tips in helping you prepare for your time with us:
- Gather your insurance information. You need to bring your insurance card with you to your appointment. Some people have more than one type of insurance. For example, you might have private health insurance and Medicare. Be sure and bring all of your insurance cards with you to the appointment.
- Make a list of your medications. The doctor needs to know all of the medications that you are taking. Write down the name of the medication and the number of the milligrams that you take. Also, write down how often you take it. You can find all of this information on the medication bottle. It is also a good idea to write down the reason that you take the medication.
- Think about your health history. Take some time to think about your health history and what you need to tell your doctor before you arrive for your appointment.
Scheduling an appointment
- When scheduling preventive appointments and necessary screenings, please do so in advance and bring any forms that need to be completed.
- We will assign urgent problems for the first available opening on the same day. True emergencies will be seen immediately.
- Please tell the receptionist the nature of your visit. This aids us in scheduling the proper amount of time for your appointment and keeps waiting time to a minimum.
- If you are unable to keep a scheduled appointment, please call as far in advance as you can to cancel. This enables us to schedule others who are waiting to be seen.
Schedule your appointment on MyChart
You can schedule your appointments with Tri-County online. Through our strategic relationship with CentraCare, Tri-County patients have the ability to view medical records, access test results, message their provider directly, and set up future appointments at all Tri-County clinics through MyChart - a convenient online tool. It's quick, easy and hassle free.
Visit the Contact Us section of our website to find the clinic nearest you to call for an appointment.