Whether you’re at work, on the road, or at home, MyChart puts you in charge of your health by keeping you connected to your provider and giving you access to key medical information – anytime, anywhere.
What is MyChart?
MyChart is a secure and free online tool that connects patients electronically to portions of their medical record. Access to health information in MyChart is secured by a personalized ID and password, known only to the user.
MyChart access is granted only to users who have registered with their clinic or hospital.
To access MyChart, you will need an internet connection and access to a computer, tablet or smartphone.
How do I sign up?
The easiest way to sign up for MyChart is to ask your provider or a staff member at the clinic, hospital or emergency department. They will take care of everything and ensure your account is ready for you to use.
You may also go to TCHC.org/mychart and click the blue “Sign Up Now” button and fill out a detailed form.
Once you have registered on MyChart, you will have access to all the features of the app. You are able to:
- View and download visit summaries from previous visits
- View, request or cancel appointments
- Review health education topics and discharge instructions from your provider
- View and pay your medical bill
- Sign up for electronic statements
- Communicate with your provider or nurse - you may ask non-urgent medical questions
- View medications
- Track and view your lab results and imaging tests
- Review your immunizations, allergies and medical history
- Track conditions such as diabetes, asthma, COPD and congestive heart failure
- Share your medical record with outside providers
- Record daily health readings such as weight, glucose or blood pressure
- Receive email or text notification for new messages in your MyChart account so that you know when someone responds
Access your loved one’s records
By linking to your loved one’s account, you’ll have convenient access to their appointments, test results, immunization records, growth charts and more.
Access to your children’s account is determined by their age:
- Age 0-11, parent/guardian will be granted full access.
- Age 12-17 can register for their own MyChart access, and parents will be granted partial access.
- After a child reaches age 18, parents need to request access.
You can request access to a family member's record or give another adult access to your own record by completing a form in MyChart.
Once you submit the form, access will be granted within 3-4 business days or you will be contacted for additional information.
You can check in online for your office visits with your provider. This allows you to update your demographics, medications, allergies, health issues, preferred pharmacy, confirm correct guarantor information and complete any outstanding questionnaires related to your special medical experiences.
However, you will still need to check in at the front desk when you arrive for your visit.
Download the smartphone app
When you access MyChart on a smartphone, you get true mobility, instant access and optimized convenience. Simply search “MyChart” in your mobile app store.
If you have questions about your health issues, results, medications, immunizations or other general medical questions, contact your health care provider.
For other questions, you can email mychart@TCHC.org (please include your name and date of birth) or call 218-631-5220.