One-stop service is available to all patients at Tri-County Health Care in Wadena with a full retail pharmacy on site.
How we can help.
Through a relationship with Seip Drug, patients can be seen at our Wadena clinic and have a prescription filled before you leave. It's easy, convenient and perfect for getting you back to life quickly.
Seip Drug prescription services available include:
- Generic and brand name medication options
- In-store pickup
- In-town delivery
- Mail delivery
- Coverage by major insurance plans including Medicare Part D
- Nebulizers and other respiratory supplies
- Pharmacist counseling
- Refill reminders
Over-the-counter supplies also available include:
- Diabetic supplies (blood glucose monitors and injection supplies)
- Support and diabetic hosiery
- Nutrition supplies
- Reading glasses
- First aid and wound care supplies
- Diabetic shoes and fittings
- Splints and braces
- Home medical services