Providing Rehab Services at Our Minnesota ClinicsThere are a variety of factors that can leave you unable to physically do all the activities you once enjoyed. Perhaps you’re an avid runner, but an injury has stopped you in your tracks. Maybe you have a medical condition that causes pain or reduces your range of motion when doing anything active. Tri-County Health Care provides rehab services at our Minnesota clinics to help you regain the activities you’ve lost. Our experienced and compassionate staff are here to provide personalized care to meet the unique needs of every patient. Our goal is always to help you get back to the life you love. Please reach out to one of our locations today to schedule an appointment.
Recover from Injuries, Illnesses, & Medical Conditions
Living your life with pain, discomfort, or limited mobility can be incredibly inconvenient and keep you from the active lifestyle you always enjoyed. Our medical staff wants to help you combat this issue, regardless of what caused it. We understand that injuries, illnesses, and chronic medical conditions can all lead to a loss of strength or range of motion in certain areas of the body. In order to heal properly, the body may need some assistance, and that’s where our rehabilitation services help. Our staff is educated and trained in a variety of rehab methods and know which will provide the best results for you in the long term. Let us help you regain your strength and live a better life through our rehabilitative services.
- Aquatic Therapy; This therapy method addresses full-body issues by using therapist-supervised or assisted exercises in a pool. The water lessens the impact on the body, and the warmth of the water relaxes muscles, reduces pain, and improves range of motion. Over time, the use of aquatic therapy will strengthen your body and allow it to move more easily outside of the pool.
- Chiropractic Care: Chiropractors use spinal adjustments to align the spine properly and musculoskeletal structure to enable the body to heal itself without surgery or medication. This practice is used to restore mobility to joints restricted by tissue injury. Treatment is primarily used as a pain relief alternative for muscles, joints, bones and connective tissue such as cartilage, ligaments and tendons.
- Occupational Therapy: Our occupational therapy is designed to get you back to work, helping you recover or maintain daily living and work skills that may have been lost due to physical, mental, or developmental conditions or injuries. The program focuses on enhancing fine motor skills and improving range of motion, as well as many other areas.
- Physical Therapy: Physical therapy uses a variety of methods to help you restore function, improve your mobility, relieve pain, and prevent permanent physical disabilities. It is most often utilized after an injury or if you have a disease that is beginning to limit your movements.
- Speech Therapy: Many disorders or medical problems can affect your speech, which significantly limits your ability to communicate with those around you. Our speech therapy program aims to improve this problem, helping you maintain or regain a variety of communication abilities.
- Sports Medicine: While sports are a fun hobby of many, they also come with an increased risk of injury. Our sports medicine team will help you prevent and treat injuries related to sports, collaborating with your physician to build a treatment plan that will help you avoid injuries or regain your strength after an injury.
Why Choose Tri-County Health Care?
When you need medical care, you want to ensure you’re getting the best care possible. Tri-County Health Care strives to ensure that all patients always receive a high level of service. Patients love our clinics for all of the following reasons:
- Care for All Ages: We provide comprehensive rehab services for all ages, from young children to elderly individuals.
- Personalized Treatment: We develop customized treatment plans to meet the unique needs of every patient, ensuring they receive the best care.
- Compassionate Care: Our medical staff takes a personal interest in all our patients, providing compassionate care in your time of need.
Schedule an Appointment
If you have recently suffered an injury or illness that has reduced your mobility or range of motion, our rehabilitation services can help you regain your strength and return to a healthy life. Please reach out to us today to learn more about our services.