Behavioral Health (Psychiatry & Therapy) in Wadena
Committed to the relationship between mental health and overall well-being, Tri-County Health Care Behavioral Health Services delivers comprehensive, complete mental health services to patients in rural Central Minnesota.
How we can help
Whether you need support dealing with life's stressors or major assistance dealing with anxiety, mood disorders, depression, addiction or other conditions, the professionals at Tri-County Health Care can help.
Our psychiatry and therapy professionals provide services to those needing medication management, ongoing psychotherapy and coordination of other provided services. Together, we pledge to work with patients and families to provide individualized treatment and an improved quality of life. By working collaboratively with your primary care provider, we are able to provide a full spectrum of care in meeting your ongoing health and wellness goals.
Click to find out more about our dedicated providers below:
Contact us today to make an appointment with your provider.
We offer a range of outpatient psychiatry and therapy services for children, adolescents and adults at Tri-County including:
- Medication Management: Since your mental well-being is directly connected to your overall health, it’s important to have your physical and mental health connected in management. We offer assessments of your mental health diagnosis and treatment plans that are patient centered. We will combine medication management with other forms of treatments, which include behavioral therapy, counseling, life management skills or other services.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Outpatient Evaluations
- Development Evaluations
- Substance Abuse Assessments
Our outpatient clinical professionals help individuals with:
- Bipolar Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Suicidal Thoughts
- Attention, Memory and other Cognitive Issues
- Emotion Regulation
- Relationships & Conflict
- Parenting & Family Problems
- Life Transitions
- Chemical dependency evaluation and recommendations for treatment plans