Welcome to Tri-County Health Care's Bertha Clinic!
Located 13 miles from Wadena, Bertha is an idyllic, small, Minnesota town ideal for raising a family. Successfully serving patients from Ottertail, Todd and Wadena Counties, Tri-County Health Care's Bertha Clinic is conveniently located in downtown Bertha and provides a wide range of specialties for your entire family. From newborns to the elderly, the professionals at Bertha Clinic provide first-class health care services, all within a rural health care setting. Feel confident knowing that our medical staff is committed to your good health.
At Tri-County, we are actively taking steps to ensure that your experience with us is the best it can be. If there is anything we can do before, during or after your visit to make your experience better, please let us know. Together, there is nothing we cannot do.
Tri-County Health Care – Bertha Clinic
214 1st Street NW
Bertha, MN 56437
8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Summer Clinic Hours Starting July 10:
Monday–Wednesday & Friday
8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
For care after hours, contact us in Wadena at:
Our first priority at the Bertha Clinic is to provide you with the very best care possible. Here, we believe that the very best care starts with finding the right provider for you. The medical staff and support professionals at our Bertha Clinic are currently accepting new patients and would love the opportunity to care for you and your family. Contact us today for an appointment.
Click to find out more about our dedicated providers below:
Treatment & Services
Our Bertha Clinic is proud to provide these on-site services:
- Medical care for any illness or injury
- Minor surgery
- Laboratory testing
- Ingrown toenail removal
- Laceration repair
- Freeze or remove actinic keratosis
- Biopsy skin lesions
- Remove skin tags and cysts
- Wart care
- Gynecology, including pap tests
- Maternity care
- Infant and child care
- Routine physicals
- Emergency care including fractures, lacerations and injuries
- Geriatric care
- Foot care
- Weight management and nutritional guidance
- DOT/Bus Driver physical exams
When scheduling an appointment, here are few things to keep in mind:
- When scheduling preventative appointments and necessary screenings, please do so in advance. Be sure to bring to your exam any forms that need to be filled out.
- We will assign urgent problems for the first available opening on the same day. True emergencies will be seen immediately.
- The provider of your choice may not be available on the day you need to be seen. If you are ill, please be prepared to see whomever is available.
- Tell the receptionist the nature of your visit. This aids us in scheduling the proper amount of time for your appointment. Scheduling appointments accurately helps us to keep your waiting time to a minimum.
- If you are unable to keep a scheduled appointment, please call as far in advance as you can to cancel. This enables us to schedule others who are waiting to be seen.
You can be confident that our services and staff meet the highest standards of care—on a continuous basis!
We will admit patients requiring hospitalization to Tri-County Health Care in Wadena. Tri-County Hospital has highly technical and well-equipped intensive care units, surgery suites, labor and delivery suites, a pediatric unit, diagnostic x-ray, lab facilities, respiratory therapy services, physical and occupational therapy services and 24-hour emergency and ambulance care.