Welcome to Tri-County Health Care –Henning Clinic!
The gateway to fishing, hunting and water recreation, Henning has a lot to offer for the outdoor Minnesota enthusiast. Successfully serving patients from Ottertail, Todd and Wadena counties, Tri-County Health Care – Henning Clinic is conveniently located in downtown Henning and provides a wide range of specialties for your entire family. From newborns to the elderly, the professionals at the Henning clinic provide first-class health care services, all within a rural health care setting. Feel confident knowing that our medical staff is committed to your good health.
At Tri-County, we are actively taking steps to ensure your experience with us is the best that it can be. If there is anything we can do before, during or after your visit to make your experience better, please let us know. Together, there is nothing we cannot do.
Tri-County Health Care – Henning Clinic
401 Douglas Avenue
Henning, MN 56551
Monday – Friday
8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
For care after hours, contact us in Wadena at:
Our first priority at the Henning clinic is to provide you with the very best care possible. Here, we believe that the very best care starts with finding the right provider for you. The medical staff and support professional at our Henning clinic are currently accepting new patients and would love the opportunity to care for you and your family. Contact us today for an appointment.
Click to find out more about our dedicated providers below:
Treatment & Services
Our Henning Clinic is proud to provide these on-site services:
- Medical care for any illness or injury
- Minor surgery
- Laboratory testing
- Ingrown toenail removal
- Laceration repair
- Freeze or remove actinic keratosis
- Biopsy skin lesions
- Remove skin tags and cysts
- Wart care
- Gynecology, including pap tests
- Maternity care
- Infant and child care
- Routine physicals
- Emergency care including fractures, lacerations and injuries
- Geriatric care
- Foot care
- Weight management and nutritional guidance
- DOT/Bus Driver physical exams
When scheduling an appointment, here are few things to keep in mind:
- When scheduling preventive appointments and necessary screenings, please do so in advance. Be sure to bring to your exam any forms that need to be filled out.
- We will assign urgent problems for the first available opening on the same day. True emergencies will be seen immediately.
- The provider of your choice may not be available on the day you need to be seen. If you are ill, please be prepared to see whomever is available.
- Tell the receptionist the nature of your visit. This aids us in scheduling the proper amount of time for your appointment. Scheduling appointments accurately helps us to keep your waiting time to a minimum.
- If you are unable to keep a scheduled appointment, please call as far in advance as you can to cancel. This enables us to schedule others who are waiting to be seen.
You can be confident that our services and staff meet the highest standards of care on a continuous basis!
We will admit patients requiring hospitalization to Tri-County Health Care in Wadena. Tri-County Hospital has highly technical and well-equipped intensive care units, surgery suites, labor and delivery suites, diagnostic X-ray, lab facilities, respiratory therapy services, rehabilitation services and 24-hour emergency and ambulance care.