Kindness, caring, compassion – they are more than just words.
At Tri-County Health Care, they are our commitment to you.
Welcome to Tri-County Health Care – Wadena Clinic!
Home of Tri-County Health Care, Wadena, Minnesota has much to offer to individuals and families large and small. Uniquely situated in central Minnesota, Wadena offers recreational activities such as golfing, hunting, fishing and trails for walking, running and biking.
Successfully serving patients from Otter Tail, Todd and Wadena counties, Tri-County Health Care – Wadena Clinic is conveniently located directly off of Hwy. 71 in Wadena and provides a wide range of specialties for your entire family. From newborns to the elderly, the professionals at Wadena Clinic provide first-class health care services, all within a rural health care setting. Feel confident knowing that our medical staff is committed to your good health.
At Tri-County, we are actively taking steps to ensure your experience with us is the best that it can be. If there is anything we can do before, during or after your visit to make your experience better, please let us know. 92.8% of patients recommend the Wadena clinic according to the latest Press Ganey survey results! Together, there is nothing we cannot do.
Our first priority at the Wadena Clinic is to provide you with the very best care possible. Here, we believe that the very best care starts with finding the right provider for you. The medical staff and support professional at our Wadena Clinic are currently accepting new patients and would love the opportunity to care for you and your family. Contact us today for an appointment.
Click to find out more about our dedicated providers below:
Speciality Care Physicians:
- Ross Anderson, M.D., OB/GYN
- Jennifer Arnhold, M.D., OB/GYN
- David Kloss, M.D., FACS
- Aaron Larson, M.D., Mental Health
- Timothy Monson, M.D., MBA, FACS
- Ben Robertson, M.D.
Family Medicine Physicians:
- Bobbi Adams, M.D.
- Alfredmy Chessor, M.D.
- Steve Davis, M.D.
- Laura DuChene, M.D.
- Ben Hess, M.D.
- Julie Meyer, M.D.
- Heidi Olson, M.D.
- John Pate, M.D.
- Shaneen Schmidt, M.D.
- Kevin Walters, M.D.
Advanced Practice Providers
Tri-County Health Care – Wadena Clinic
4 Deerwood Ave. NW
Wadena, MN 56482
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
*Lab appointments begin at 7:30 a.m.
For care after hours, contact us in Wadena at: 218-631-3510
Treatment & Services
Our Wadena Clinic is proud to provide these on-site services:
- Medical care for any illness or injury
- Minor surgery
- Laboratory testing
- Ingrown toenail removal
- Laceration repair
- Freeze or remove actinic keratosis
- Biopsy skin lesions
- Remove skin tags and cysts
- Wart care
- Gynecology, including pap tests
- Maternity care
- Infant and child care
- Routine physicals
- Mental health/substance use disorder treatment
- Emergency care including fractures, lacerations and injuries
- Geriatric care
- Foot care
- Weight management and nutritional guidance
- DOT/Bus Driver physical exams
If you are a patient of any of our rural health care clinics and are in need of care after hours, Tri-County Health Care’s ReadyCare service is a great solution.
Monday - Thursday, 8:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday, 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Sunday - Closed
*All ReadyCare patients need to enter through the Emergency entrance on the north side.
When scheduling an appointment, here are few things to keep in mind:
- When scheduling preventative appointments and necessary screenings, please do so in advance. Be sure to bring to your exam any forms that need to be filled out.
- We will assign urgent problems for the first available opening on the same day. True emergencies will be seen immediately.
- The provider of your choice may not be available on the day you need to be seen. If you are ill, please be prepared to see whomever is available.
- Tell the receptionist the nature of your visit. This aids us in scheduling the proper amount of time for your appointment. Scheduling appointments accurately helps us to keep your waiting time to a minimum.
- If you are unable to keep a scheduled appointment, please call as far in advance as you can to cancel. This enables us to schedule others who are waiting to be seen.
You can be confident that our services and staff meet the highest standards of care — on a continuous basis!
For more information on scheduling appointments, click here.
We will admit patients requiring hospitalization to Tri-County Hospital in Wadena. Tri-County Hospital has highly technical and well-equipped intensive care units, surgery suites, labor and delivery suites, a pediatric unit, diagnostic x-ray, lab facilities, respiratory therapy services, physical and occupational therapy services and 24-hour emergency and ambulance care.